Everyone can make mistakes - even professional advisers!

Unfortunately you will not always receive the service which you deserve from your professional adviser. Our team has the experience of representing clients who bring claims against professionals when they make mistakes and you suffer. This includes claims against:

  • Architects
  • Accountants
  • Financial Advisors
  • Solicitors
  • Doctors
  • Financial Service Providers

Challenging a professional may seem like a daunting task, even for the most experienced business. However, we can help you to pursue the establishment so that your rights are protected and you receive any compensation to which you may be entitled.

“ We had tried other solicitors before Gareth, but none of them wanted to do anything against another solicitor. Gareth was like a Rottweiler and got the company back from the solicitors who had let us down badly. All that they were interested in was billing us every month. They never actually told us anything – just said pay the bill. Gareth kept us informed as to what was happening and why. We can’t say how big our smiles were when our previous solicitors  were forced to pay back our money and all of our costs. Brilliant result.”

You or your business may have suffered financial losses as a result of a professional advisors breach of duty care - but it was not your fault. Such claims are covered by something called a "Pre-Action Protocol", which is designed to try to resolve such disputes without going to Court. Our experienced specialist team will assist you through this Protocol so that you are at all times protected and given the best possible advice in respect of tactics, strategy and costs.

Most professionals carry some form of insurance to cover such claims. These claims are often settled during the Protocol period, using ADR, so you do not have to become involved in actual court proceedings. If it is necessary to go to court, we are experienced litigators, and have strong links with Barristers and Expert witnesses who specialise in such cases.

Contact us now by clicking here.

Who can you complain to if your advisor gets it wrong?